leaderboard 1

Friday 16 November 2012

Sony Xplod XM-554ZR Car Audio Amplifier going in to power protect mode

Problem with Sony Xplod XM-554ZR Car Audio Amplifier

Wont stop going in to power protect mode

I have a sony XM554ZR amplifier installed in my car. I have checked and double checked the wiring but still it will only go in to power protect mode. Any advice / suggestions are welcome.

I have an amp installed but can not get it to come out of power protect mode. All wiring and fuses have been checked. I have disconnected all RCA and speaker wires and put a multimeter accross the ground / power (14.4 result) and accross the ground / rem (14.25 result) Does this mean that the amp is blown or is there any thing else that I should try?


does it still do it with speaker disconnected?
iuf not then speakers are issue.otherwise amplifier needs to be replaced.


No comments:

Post a Comment