leaderboard 1

Monday 19 November 2012

remove the back wheel Schwinn Meridian


Problem with Schwinn Meridian Adult 26-Inch 3-Wheel Bike

How do I remove the

How do I remove the back wheel to replace it due to its bent up;I removed to the outside nut and wheel wont come off ?


Thank you for an intelligent answer and my problem was solved. I didn't have to remove the axle but knowing one wheel was round and the other was half moon I was able to remove it without damage . Now I can order another wheel and be riding.

You will need to remove the two bolts and nuts/washers that hold the wheel axle in place. After that you can pull the wheel off the frame with a little force. See the image below where two bolts that hold axle on both side are.



The bolts are square near the end and will go into a square hole or cut out in the bike-frame  Putting these bolts on is a bit difficult at first, but once you have done it, its basically easy.

For the rear wheels, the right side axle is shaped like a "D" (not round) and will only take the corresponding wheel with the "D" axle area. The other rear wheel has only the special bearings for its axle and no "D" area.




No comments:

Post a Comment